Consider joining Martin’s winning team!
The year was 1947. It was the year Martin and Jane Tarnow became partners in the grocery business when they opened the first Martin’s on Portage Avenue in South Bend, Indiana with just $100 in cash. Our employees and customers know that Martin and Jane started with much more than that $100. They started with a strong belief in friendly service, a commitment to great selection and prices, up-to-date technology and a clean store – all of which makes Martin’s a great place to work and shop. Since that time, the supermarket industry has changed dramatically, and Martin’s has kept up with these trends. Through a mix of new stores, new markets, upgrading existing stores, and innovative meal solutions for changing consumer lifestyles, we have stayed at the forefront of the supermarket industry.
Count on us. These words are more than just a slogan to us. We only hire the best… and in return, Martin’s part-time and full-time employees can “Count On Us” to provide them with the best, most competitive benefits package. Our salaries and benefits are the best you’ll find anywhere in the industry.
- Competitive Pay
- Stable Employment
- Variety of Jobs With Potential to Grow
- Quality Work Environment
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Eye Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- College Scholarships
- Tuition Reimbursement for Full and Part-Time Employees
- Continuing Education Programs
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Equal Opportunity Employer
When you come to work for Martin’s you’ll gain more than a job… you’ll become part of the Martin’s family. You’ll enjoy the team spirit, open communication, unlimited possibilities, and the opportunity to become a partner in our commitment to the communities we serve.
To inquire about employment opportunities:
- Call Human Resources at (574) 234-5848 or your neighborhood Martin’s
- Stop by your neighborhood Martin’s Super Market for an application
- Print out our Employment Application and drop it off at any Martin’s location or mail it to: PO BOX 2709, South Bend, IN 46680
- Click HERE for our online employment application.Please note that each of our stores hires independently from our Main Office on an as needed basis. When applying online, you will be asked to select the Martin’s locations that you are interested in. To check on the status of your application, please contact the stores that you selected. Please note, your application will remain active for 60 days.